How to Save Ingredients to your Profile
Do you have certain ingredients that your skin likes or doesn't like? You can save these ingredients to your profile to be alerted when you are viewing a new product or checking a product to see if it contains the ingredients as shown.
Here's how to do it:
- Make sure you have signed up or have an account already and click on your profile name on the top right hand corner
- On the right menu panel, click Saved Ingredients
- Search for the ingredient in the bar and click add when the result pops up
- You will see a new row for the ingredient you just added below - Click on the pencil icon to Edit
- Once in the ingredient Edit view, you can set it as Good, Bad or Neutral and also leave personal notes for the ingredient.
- If you set the ingredient as Good or Bad, it will be flagged when you look at products or analyze your own ingredients. Neutral grade is for your own reference only.
- Once done - make sure you click Save. If you want to delete an ingredient, click unsave.