* Even though it's not exactly malassezia safe, it hasn't aggravated my fungal acne at all;
* Reduced blemishes and dark spots (most likely thanks to 4% of niacinamide);
* Improved my dehydrated skin;
* Quick absorption with an aesthetically pleasant finish.
* Not enough hydration, especially in colder months.
*Would I purchase it again? * No.
Overall a pretty good moisturiser. It was part of my minimal routine to treat dehydration (no actives/acids). However the lack of hydration ended up being a deal breaker for me. Admittedly my skin was dehydrated when I started using it AND it was winter. Higher concentration of niacinamide definitely helped my skin but might be irritating for some. Unless you're sensitive to it I'd say this moisturiser is a pretty safe bet!